Skip to main content

Dave Armstrong, Catholic Apologist is Delusional




I'll admit that I didn't exactly kick things off in a civil manner, but let's face it - sometimes you need a little shock value to get your point across.  Civil discussion gets you nowhere when it comes to making a point about how absolutely ridiculous religious belief really is...  and I also wanted to push some buttons to see how those almighty religious folk would react.  (Spoiler alert - they didn't act very Christ-like)

So, now that I've admitted to being a smartass...

What happens when you tell a "believer" that he is bat shit crazy for believing that there is a flying spaghetti monster in the sky arbitrarily blessing some while leaving others to be fed upon by vultures?
Image result for quit saying blessed

He doesn't behave in any way like a Christian (What would Jesus do???).  He doesn't offer any prayers for your soul.  He doesn't have patience, temperance, or compassion for your seemingly confused, misguided ways.  What Dave Armstrong does is the same thing most chimpanzees do when you roll up onto their turf and start throwing rocks:  he throws rocks right on back.  I'm not surprised. This is typical primate behavior.  Here I was thinking these religious folks were supposed to behave in a Christ-like way.  Nope.

He, like every other sufferer of cognitive dissonance, resorts to name calling and behavior that would otherwise get his ass knocked out if tried to pull it off face to face in public (I triple dog dare ya, Davey).  He arrogantly points out how he's the PROFESSIONAL Catholic apologist who has written 49 books and over 2000 online articles - like that's supposed to mean something to me???  

By the way folks - Dave's blog - the one from which I have been delightfully banned (like I give a shit) has apparently won AWARDS!!!  You hear that?  AWARDS!!


All hail Catholic apologist, Dave.

I'm laughing Dave.  At you.

I can just imagine what it would be like if Jesus had a blog and acted like you:

"The irony is that on this site you encountered THE SON OF GOD -- you hear me??  THE SON OF GOD.  I am Jesus Christ!  This is the Son of God's blog!  No angry, absurd atheists allowed!  There is an entire testament in the Bible written all about ME!!!  You know - the Bible?? That book that is the inerrant word of my dad???  How dare you, you typical, angry atheist!!! You violated my policy of not being nice and not believing in me, so I'm banning you from my blog (and Heaven) FOREVER!!!!"


Oh man, Dave.  I was right - you ARE bat shit crazy.

You think I'm an angry atheist, but I'm actually a very, very well educated gentleman who was raised Roman Catholic and at one time considered the priesthood myself.  I'm at peace - finally - for the first time in my life.  I used to attend mass every day before school - Catholic school - attended from grade school all the way through high school.  I've studied every world religion, culture, and philosophy.  It took me 35 years of life and a dedicated pursuit of knowledge and scientific/historic inquiry to finally resolve the massive conflict in my big beautiful brain - a conflict caused by a belief system that made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

The fact that I am:
  1. Ambitious and passionate enough to read - HUNDREDS - of history, science, anthropology, psychology, and philosophy books in my pursuit of the truth
  2. Intelligent enough to digest, process, and UNDERSTAND all of the information contained in all of those books
  3. Reasonable enough to update my worldview based on the (PhD-level) amount of information that I have absorbed over the years
  4. Still living a beautiful, honorable, moral life in light of my deep understanding of existence
Well, I think that makes me the poster child for human evolution and advancement.

That is all.

I leave you with this:


And lastly this:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Preachers Are Laughing All the Way to the Bank!!

This is sad.  Don't get me wrong - the video is hilarious, but the fact that so many people are so easily duped is EXTREMELY sad.  Religion has pulled the wool over too many people's eyes for far too long. It's time for people to start waking up.

Why Won't God Heal Amputees?

This is both hilarious and sad - but honestly, you have to be a complete moron to make excuses for this: https://whywontgodhealamputees.com/ LMAO! Wake up "believers" !!!